What gospel artists were born in November? Amy Grant, Steven Curtis Chapman, Michelle Tumes, more

I have been collecting and compiling artist birthdays for almost 15 years, and each year my list gets a little bit longer. In fact, I have found parts of my lists copied on other gospel music sites? How do I know? -- the same typos! This is my list of November gospel artist birthdays:

Sunday, November 1st, 2009
Which gospel music artists were born in November?

November birthdays of gospel artists include: Amy Grant, Steven Curtis Chapman, Michelle Tumes, Donnie McClurkin, Joy Williams, Noel Paul Stookey, Jeff Deyo, Dallas Holm and more!
Keep Reading »

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

Choking on Honey: What to Do

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques