TEMU: Flimsy, Cheap Products from China


I cannot
say enough negative things about the cheap junk I have received from TEMU or their relentless marketing of flimsy merchandise, topped only by their poor customer service. Don’t waste your time and money. Buy American. #Temu #TemuFail #BadBusiness #CheapJunk 

I like a good bargain as much as the next person, so I will admit to being enticed by their relentless and misleading marketing. In fact, I WANTED to believe that I could get nice stuff at a low price so much that I tried ordering from them more than once. Each time, I was sadly disappointed. I order a lapis lazuli stone that looked like an iridescent blue in the photos. The stone I got was an ugly grey. 

I tried a couple of clothing items that were cheap polyester and fit poorly. I ordered a doll that was much uglier, even misshapen, than the promo photos showed. In fact, the only item I got from TEMU that was as nice in person as the photo showed was a Donald Trump Troll doll

Recently, I ordered an outdoor storage chest  the promo for it gave no information on assembly, but I needed a storage chest and gave it a try. When I opened the packing box, I immediately noticed that the plastic was cheap, thin and flimsy, and a couple of pieces were warped. The box required a lot of assembly and sure enough, the warped panels did not snap into place easily or securely. However, they also wouldn’t pull apart easily and would not fit back in the box.The box was also would have been too heavy for me to lift into my car to take to UPS, so I was unable to get a refund.

But don’t take just my word on it:

A Warning About TEMU



It was an expensive lesson in bad business practices, but I learned my lesson. TEMU already has a bad reputation for their heavy-handed marketing, undercutting and sending cheap junk to its customers , Here is just one more unhappy customer who has removed the app and unsubscribed from all the TEMU emails. #TemuSpam

Another Warning About TEMU




Support local businesses. Say goodbye to TEMU. I did.


Related Articles:



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthdays Of Christian Artists - Month By Month List of Gospel Music Birthdays

Choking on Honey: What to Do

'Naked and Afraid XL' and Mean Girl Cliques